We punch those goons out, take their machine guns, and burst in there blasting!
get to know me meme — [1/5] favourite relationships
simon and alisha
"You and me? Seriously? How is that ever gonna happen?
- You fall in love with me.”
glee meme: eight characters [7/8]
“When I was one, my mom showed me the VHS tape of his Motown Special, and when he did the moonwalk across the stage for the first time in history, I uttered my first words, ‘Hot damn’." - Artie Abrams
this post is everything omg
I seriously tried to scroll past this. I failed.
PATIENT, SENTIMENTAL, SWEET, PASSIONATE.
reserved, sweet, naive and eloquent.
Remember, remember the 5th of November. The gunpowder, treason, and plot. I know of no reason why the gunpowder, treason should ever be forgot.
LAYER ONE: THE OUTSIDE
- Name: Kary
- Eye Color: brown
- Hair Style/Color: really long. Wavy, brown.
- Height: 5’7”
- Clothing style: I wear boots on a daily basis. Most of the time combat boots. Skinny jeans or leggins, most of the times I have a hat or/and a scarf on. The colors I use the most are white, black, gray, green.
- Best physical feature: my hair
LAYER TWO: THE INSIDE
- Your fears: I am terrified of driving. I just hate it and do it as little as possible. That’s because getting injured/into a major crash is my biggest fear.
- Your guilty pleasure: Glee? I just watch it for Kevin McHale and Lea Michele.
- Ambitions for the future: to work in something that I really really enjoy (in movies if I am allowed to pick) , surrounded by people I love.
LAYER THREE: THOUGHTS
- Your first thoughts waking up: I just look at the hour (I have to set on like ten alarms to be able to wake up) and decide if I have to wake up now or if I can wait for the next alarm.
- What you think about most: I make a lot of stories in my mind, I am always making scripts and/or books.
- What you think about before bed: the very same stories I just mentioned.
- You think your best quality is: I am a very dedicated person, both on my work and with my friends/family. I am constantly trying to be better/ help the people I really care about (even if its a little tight group of people).
LAYER FOUR: WHAT’S BETTER?
- Single or group dates: Depends on the group. I just have one that really makes me want to answer group though.
- To be loved or respected: People who love you respect you.
- Beauty or brains: Brains
- Dogs or cats: Dogs.
LAYER FIVE: DO YOU.
- Lie: I mostly do it when I forget to do things like take my dog outside and stuff. I am just so well behaved is a little sad.
- Believe in yourself: Sometimes.
- Believe in love: I do.
- Want someone: I am finally letting someone go. I have finally understand I deserve better.
LAYER SIX: EVER?
- Been on stage: Yeah
- Done drugs: No.
- Changed who you were to fit in: No.
LAYER SEVEN: FAVORITES
- Favorite color: Green
- Favorite animal: Squirrels.
- Favorite movie: Factory girl, Jeux d’ enfants
- Favorite game: uno
LAYER EIGHT: AGE
- Day your next birthday will be: Saturday
- How old will you be: 23
- Does age matter:No.
all the ladies i love ★ tyra collette (friday night lights)
what, should i write about my trashy family, about the fact that my sister’s a stripper, or my mom is a high school drop out who drinks boxes of wine like it’s water? or about the fact that i lost my virginity when i was thirteen, or the fact that my papa wasn’t around? how about that? oh, i know what i should write about! the fact that up until two years ago i had enough hate in my heart to start a freaking car.
Kids, your Uncle Barney grew up without a dad, and it always made him feel incomplete. But as he hugged Loretta, surrounded by the boxed-up remnants of his happy childhood, he realized he had one hell of a mom.
You died on a Saturday morning and I had you placed here under our tree. And I had that house of your father’s bulldozed to the ground. Momma always said dyin’ was a part of life. I sure wish it wasn’t. Little Forrest, he’s doing just fine. About to start school again soon. I make his breakfast, lunch and dinner every day. I make sure he combs his hair and brushes his teeth every day. Teaching him how to play ping-pong. He’s really good. We fish a lot. And every night, we read a book. He’s so smart, Jenny. You’d be so proud of him. I am. He, uh, wrote a letter, and he says I can’t read it. I’m not supposed to, so I’ll just leave it here for you. Jenny, I don’t know if Momma was right or if, if it’s Lieutenant Dan. I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental-like on a breeze, but I, I think maybe it’s both. Maybe both is happening at the same time. I miss you, Jenny. If there’s anything you need, I won’t be far away.